Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome!

GF/DF: It is not a fad, it is our lifestyle. 

What is GF/DF?  GF stands for Gluten Free.  Gluten is a major starch found in most wheat or grain substances. DF stands for dairy free. We are a couple of women who are trying to survive food allergies in different parts of our lives. With countless recipes, ingredients, products, and opinions at our fingertips we needed a place to store what we know works and what we know keeps our families happy and healthy.  We will use this blog as a reference and a way to organize our recipes and thoughts on products. In addition, we hope we can share our knowledge with all of you.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog. My wife and I have some friends that we get together with that have the exact dietary needs that you write about! I can see this being very useful. Keep up the good work.
    -- J. and J. L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok girls,
    I am going to give this a try...Kristie I am going to need your help! I do not like giving up food but to feel better I will try ANYTHING! Great job on the site and I will be learning as I start this new venture:) "Miss Missy"

    ReplyDelete